Western Balkans continues implementing its Digital Integration agenda – 2020 in focus
Western Balkans is to host national consultation workshops on digital integration activities for 2020 to discuss and operationalize activities for the upcoming period following the objectives set forth in MAP REA and to provide support to the implementation of commitments set at the 2nd Digital Summit as endorsed in Poznan, and contained in the Digital Agenda for the Western Balkans.
The workshops aims to achieve the following results:
- Regional actions and priorities aimed at efficient implementation of the 2nd Digital Summit Conclusions defined;
- Needs, both at national and regional level (i.e. technical assistance and capacity building/training) identified and validated;
- Network of experts responsible for concrete aspects of Digital Agenda established.
- Belgrade, 16 September 2019;
- Skopje, 17 September 2019;
- Pristina, 18 September 2019;
- Tirana, 19 September 2019;
- Podgorica, 20 September 2019;
- Sarajevo, 23 September 2019