10th meeting of Southeast Europe Investment Committee (SEEIC)
24-25 April 2012
Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
This was the 10th regular meeting of Southeast Europe Investment Committee (SEEIC), but the first one held under the Regional Cooperation Council (RCC) Secretariat and its SEEIC Project umbrella.
The meeting adopted SEEIC two-year Work Programme for 2012-2013 and developed further mechanisms of consolidating and strengthening efforts for regional cooperation in investment and competitiveness related reforms.
In cooperation with the European Commission, the meeting also included a session on programming regional component of the Instrument for Pre-Accession Assistance (IPA) dedicated to private sector development.
The event brought together SEEIC members from the region, national IPA coordinators, as well as representative of international organizations, donor and business community.
- Southeast Europe Investment Committee (SEEIC) Work Programme 2012-2013
- SEEIC Rules of Procedure
- Minutes of the meeting
- Meeting agenda
- Participants list
- Press release
- Background note: Private Sector Development (PSD) Plan 2011 – 2013
- Project proposed under the Enterprise Development Innovation Facility: EU-REPARIS – Accounting Reform and Institutional Strengthening for small and medium enterprises in the Western Balkans
- Private Sector Development Plan of the Instrument for Pre-accession Assistance (IPA) – Multi-beneficiary Programming 2011-2013
- Discussion paper: Options for SEE 2020 headline targets
- Revised OECD Discussion paper: Options for SEE 2020 headline targets
- Project Identification fiche: IPA National programmes / Component I: Next Generation Competitiveness project
- Project Identification fiche: IPA Multi-beneficiary programme / Component I: Support to the South East European Centre for Entrepreneurial Learning (SEECEL)
- Project Identification fiche: IPA Multi-beneficiary programme / Component I: Western Balkans Investment Framework (WBIF) 2013
- Small and medium enterprises Policy Index 2014
- Benchmarking as a Development Tool: Promoting Better Business Regulation in EU Candidate and Potential Candidate Countries
- Hido Biscevic, RCC Secretary General
- Genci Mucaj, Director General at Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Albania and RCC National Coordinator
The views expressed in the presentations below belong solely to the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Regional Cooperation Council and its Secretariat. The RCC Secretariat is not responsible for the content of the presentations.
- Alan Paic, Head of Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development InvestmentCompact for South East Europe
- Henri Fortin, Head of Centre for Financial Reporting Reform, World Bank
- Reiner Lanz, Policy Analyst, Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
- Renata Vitez, Director, Central European Free Trade Agreement (CEFTA) Secretariat
- Dragana Đurica, Southeast Europe Investment Committee (SEEIC) Project Leader, Regional Cooperation Council
- Milan Konopek, Project Manager, Regional Competitiveness Initiative, Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
- Jakob Fexer, Policy Analyst, Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development